Virginia Farm Animal & More Swap Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virginia Farm Animal & More Swap Board

Here you can list your Farm Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Homemade Goods, Hay & Straw Bails, and Much More. Please post all Virginia local Farm & Animal Swaps here as well.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not so new from victoria, VA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Dragonshavenhillfarm

Small farm with petting zoo "under construction" and feed and farm supply store "partly done".
we have many different kinds of animals and birds.

We have many breeds of chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys. Also have pheasants, mini horses, goats, rabbits, chinchillas, sugar gliders, and emu. and 2 cats

"had 3 breeds of guinea but fox got in and went on rampage so none left." javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

DragonHavenHillFarm
Dragon A.K.A. James

2Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm

TripleFFarms

TripleFFarms
Admin

Thanks for joining and please enjoy!

https://vafamsb.forumotion.com

3Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Dragonshavenhillfarm

Glad to be here to Very Happy Very Happy

4Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 pm

ludibelle

welcome Dragon!

Sorry about your guineas, but I bet the fox won't eat the emus!!!

5Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Dragonshavenhillfarm

would take one mighty big fox to mess with the emu's Laughing wish had the money would run the emu's pen around the perimiter of property as a guard for the other animals Laughing

6Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm

ludibelle

They are excellent guard "dogs"

7Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 am

Dragonshavenhillfarm

Ya, i know they friendly but they still freak me out when i go in with them. And they start charging around excitedly about feeding time Laughing this smiley reminds me of them lol bounce

8Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 am

ludibelle

lol...they have the craziest moves! They freak out all the people that come to visit the farm. They always ask "are those big birds ok?) LOL...we tell them.."yeah, thats normal" What a Face

9Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Dragonshavenhillfarm

i tell them they just got into the catnip lol!

10Not so new from victoria, VA Empty Re: Not so new from victoria, VA Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

TripleFFarms

TripleFFarms
Admin

Thank you for joing and plese enjoy the site!

https://vafamsb.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum